1 Queen Orthopedic Bed1 Twin BedFine LinensPool & Beach TowelsAir ConditioningPrivate BathOpen-air ShowerHot WaterPersonal SafeCeiling & Floor FansFull Breakfast
Queen +1 Ocean View Villas
To accommodate an additional travelers, deluxe Twin Beds can be prepared in our ocean view villas to offer a Queen +1 Cabina featuring stunning 180’ ocean views and screened doors if you prefer to feel the natural breeze and to hear the sound of the ocean below and local wildlife. Enjoy a tropical open-air shower right outside your private bathroom. Fine bedding & linens, orthopedic mattresses and hypo-allergenic feather beds provide restful nights while at Cristal Azul. Your nightly rate includes a full typical breakfast of Costa Rican coffee or tea, fresh juice and a fruit salad and a delicious dish from our breakfast menu served in the Rancho.
|High Season / Nov – May
||Green Season / June – August
||Rainy Season / Sept – Oct
|$245 / night
|$210 / night
||$160 / night
- 4WD IS REQUIRED TO REACH CRISTAL AZUL / NO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION OR CAB SERVICE IN AREA
- Nightly rate based on 3 occupants.
- 2 night minimum.
- PEAK SEASON – Christmas, New Years & Easter – please inquire – 4 night minimum.
- Full breakfast & daily housekeeping included.
- 13% Sales Tax not included.
- Cristal Azul welcomes guests 10 years of age and older.
- Private Chef services daily – full & half board packages available.
- Cristal Azul can accommodate 10 – 14 guests comfortably.
- Weekly & Group discounts available.
- All reservations and cancellations are handled at the sole discretion of the owners.
- English, Spanish, Portuguese spoken.
Guests at Cristal Azul have access to the Boutique Spa & Golf Course at the local resort twenty minutes up the road. These must be planned and paid for prior to arrival and space is very limited. Club rentals available. Enjoy the features of a full service resort, and then escape back to Cristal Azul and enjoy your private retreat!
Four charming hillside cabinas guarantee there is never a crowd at Cristal Azul. Offering the utmost in privacy and comfort with the most stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and Southern Coastline of the Nicoya Peninsula, guests enjoy a simple touch of luxury at this remote beach retreat in paradise. Cristal Azul can accommodate up to 13 guests.
You might also like